- medical school: Indiana University
- internship: Methodist Hospital, Indianapolis
- residency: Indiana University
- fellowship: Indiana University
- phd: Indiana University, Neuroanatomy
- board certification: Board Certified in Child Neurology
pain management, headaches, concussion, POTS/dysautonomias
Professorship: Associate professor, neurology and pediatrics
Read Erin's story "Never understimate a fall" - Erin was treated by Dr. Lacey in the headache clinic after suffering from a severe concussion during a basketball game.
I love children and to treat their brain disorders
I was able to develop a Neurology Department from the ground floor up. I was impressed with the staff, other faculty. In all my years here at Dayton Children’s, I have never been asked to not admit a child or send them home because they had no insurance.
the people who work here make this place great, not the fancy and expensive equipment