meet the team
Our pediatric chronic pain management clinic treats patients with a multidisciplinary approach through the collaboration of experts throughout the institution.
- A board-certified pediatric anesthesiologist and advanced practice nurse provide medication management and procedures to decrease pain.
- Pain psychologists teach patients skills such as cognitive behavioral therapy and biofeedback to help cope with pain.
- Physical therapists provide rehabilitative and exercise therapies.
- A chronic pain interventional specialist may be consulted to provide procedures to decrease pain.
- Other services may be brought in based on your child's needs.
Kristen Spisak, MDanesthesiology, chronic pain
Latisha Gathers-Hutchins, PhD.chronic pain, psychology