pediatric emergency medicine fellowship application & contacts
Dayton Children’s Hospital and Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine pediatric emergency medicine fellowship will accept two fellows per year.
Fellow admission criteria
Only applicants who meet the following prerequisites will be considered for interviews:
- Completion of an approved general pediatric residency program or emergency medicine residency program at time of fellowship start date
- Board eligibility or certification by the American Board of Pediatrics or American Board of Emergency Medicine
- A strong interest to teach medical students, residents, and faculty
- Ability to obtain a state of Ohio medical license
- A strong history of professionalism and ethical behavior in the workplace
- US citizenship or green card
Our fellowship program will participate in the NRMP Match (ACGME program code 3343832005) and will only accept applications through ERAS.
For any questions please contact:
Office Manager, Medical Education Dept.