resources for families
Thank you for choosing Dayton Children’s for your child’s ear, nose and throat care. The following resources can help you learn more about your child’s condition and how to provide care at home.
- Ear tube insertion: what to expect before and after surgery
- Adenoidectomy: what to expect before and after surgery
- Tonsillectomy: what to expect before and after surgery
Other organizations provide extensive educational materials and special events for patients and families dealing with conditions of the ear, nose and throat. We encourage families to find support through the following websites and organizations.
- Aaron’s Tracheostomy Page
- National Organization of Vascular Anomalies
- Vascular Birthmarks Foundation
For local resources, visit our Family Resource Guide. This online database is packed with information about helpful community resources