additional neurology resources and tools
Many local and national organizations provide extensive support for patients and families dealing with neurological conditions. We recommend the following:
- Abilities First
- American Council for Headache Education
- Camp Flame Catcher at Camp Kern (summer camp for kids with epilepsy)
- Charlie Foundation to Help Cure Pediatric Epilepsy
- Epilepsy Foundation
- National Headache Foundation
- International Rett Syndrome Foundation
- United Cerebral Palsy
- National Tourette Syndrome Association
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- The Epilepsy Foundation of Western Ohio located in Huber Heights, offers resources and support groups for families affected by epilepsy. For more information call (937) 233-2500 or 1-800-360-3296.
family resource directory
Many times a child’s ongoing medical conditions often require additional resources to assist parents and caregivers. With our Family Resource Directory, you can search resources that span over the 20-county area that Dayton Children’s serves. You can quickly connect to local, regional and national resources to help you locate information about education, healthcare, financial, transition, recreation, networking, future planning and more. For more information, please visit the Dayton Children's Family Resource Directory.