- medical school: University of Kentucky
- internship: West Virginia University
- residency: West Virginia University
- fellowship: Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare
- board certification: The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2016
Claire Beimesch, MD, is a pediatric orthopedic surgeon at Dayton Children's specializing in cerebral palsy and gait analysis. Dr. Beimesch is a native of Covington, Kentucky. She is a graduate of Xavier University and the University of Kentucky College of Medicine. She did her orthopedic residency at West Virginia University and fellowship at Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare, where she first became interested in gait and motion analysis.
Scheduling in-person appointments for new patients only. For follow-up, second opinion or video visit appointments, please call 937-641-3010
I love having long term relationships with my patients and families.
they are unlimited sources of joy and potential!
it provides world-class care with a small town feel.
the community is fully invested in it.