secure online access to your child’s health record
what is MyKidsChart?
MyKidsChart gives access to health records to parents or legal guardians of patients of a certain age.
with MyKidsChart you can:
- View test results
- Exchange messages with your child's care team
- View and print immunization records
- Request an appointment with your child's doctor
- Search and view health information
access to your child’s health record in MyKidsChart may vary depending on the child’s age.
- Under age 14: Parents or guardians will have full access to all available records in a child's MyKidsChart, including appointments, messages, medications, test results and more.
- Age 14-17: Patients age 14 and older can choose to give their parents access or deny access to MyKidsChart including test results, appointment details, lab results, immunizations, etc.
- Children with special needs: Parents or guardians of a child with special needs who may be unable to manage their own health care can be granted full access to the child's MyKidsChart, regardless of the child's age.
sign up today!
- Receive an activation code from your child's clinic
- Log in to sign up at https://mykidschart.childrensdayton.org/mychart/
- Create an ID and password
- Get access 24/7 to your child's health records.