mental health resources
If your child is experiencing a mental health crisis and they are at immediate risk for hurting themselves please call 911 or one of the following agencies.
Crisis Contact Numbers by County
- Montgomery County Crisis Care - 937-224-4646
- Clark County - 937-399-9500
- Warren and Clinton Counties - 1-877-695-6333 (NEED)
- Butler County - 1-844-427-4747 or 1-844-4CRISIS
- Greene County - 937-376-8701
- Darke County, Miami County, Shelby County - 1-800-351-7347
mental health resource connection
The Mental Health Resource Connection program is a service that connects patients and families to available mental health services in the community. The service is administered by social workers experienced in evaluating pediatric mental health needs and the services required to meet those needs. The Mental Health Resource Connection strives to improve the mental health status of children in Dayton Children's service area.
mental health resource directory
This directory was created to provide families in the Dayton region with access to mental health resources within their own community.