education: Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine
internship: William Beaumont University Hospital
residency: William Beaumont University Hospital
fellowship: William Beaumont University Hospital
board certified: American Academy of Pediatrics
- Trichobezoar: A Case of Swallowed Hair in an Adolescent Patient -Simi Jandu, Ashima Goyal DO, Jatinder Gosal MD,
- Not Your Ordinary Teenage Girl with Chest Pain Ashima Goyal DO, Nidal El-Wiher MD, Joseph Benjamin MD
- Clinical Pediatrics, A Comparison of Prehospital Pediatric Analgesia Use of Ketamine and Opioids John Frawley MD, Ashima Goyal DO, Nai-Wei Chen PhD, Remle Crowe PhD, Robert Swor DO
- Prehospital Emergency Care, PMID: 36857195, Prehospital use of Ketamine vs Benzodiazepines for Sedation among Pediatric Patients with Behavioral Emergencies Sariely Sandoval MD, Ashima Goyal DO, Nai-Wei Chen PhD, Remle Crowe PhD, Robert Swor DO
- Prehospital Emergency Care, PMID: 36629484, Essential Oils Toxicity: Not so Essential (Book Chapter) Ashima Goyal DO, Dhritiman Gurkha MD
- Medical Toxicology: What Do I Do Now: Emergency Medicine Series, Prehospital Ketamine Use in Pediatrics Ashima Goyal DO, Revelle Gappy MS4, John Frawley MD, Nai-Wei Chen PhD, Remle Crowe PhD, Robert Swor DO
- Prehospital Emergency Care, PMID: 35771721, Eculizumab-associated Moraxella lacunata bacteremia and systemic inflammatory response syndrome in a toddler with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome Paige S. Bicoll, D.O., Ashima Goyal, D.O., Neal B. Blatt, M.D., Ph.D., Bishara J. Freij, M.D.,
- Chronic Testicular Torsion in Healthy Neonate Ashima Goyal DO, Cory Rasmussen MD, Bassel Salman MD
- Neoreviews Pediatrics, November 2019
1. Distinguished Teaching Award Department of Emergency Medicine at Beaumont Health, 2022-2023.
2. GME Award for Best RL/Adverse Patient Safety Reporting at Beaumont Health 2022.
3.1st place Oral Research Award Beaumont Emergency Medicine Symposium 2022.
4. Faculty Chosen Exceptional Performance in Residency 2017-2020.
5. Resident Chosen Resident Teacher of the Year at Beaumont Children 2019-2020.
6. Gold Humanism Honor Society Award 2019.
7. Certificate of Advanced Training in Medical Education: Residents for Teachers 2018-2019.
8. Resident/Faculty Chosen Intern of the Year at Beaumont Children 2017-2018