our services for professionals
Our professional staff office provides key documents and information about physician research, bylaws, policies and procedures, rules and regulations, proposed changes and more. We provide a variety of services to you as a professional staff member:
- Assistance with credentialing
- Medical staff bylaws
- Professional staff committee meeting
- Financial info
- Insurance accepted
- Physician lounge 24 hours a day, seven days a week located on the main campus, second floor
apply for privileges
Dayton Children's professional staff credentialing process requires approval of a pre-application. You can now complete a pre-application online and attach it to an email for consideration.
Download the application here. (Adobe Acrobat Reader Required)
- View the pre-application in the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Fill in all of the fields.
- Save the filled in form to your local computer and name it preapp.pdf
- Click the email link above to open your email program.
- Find where to attach a file to an email within your email program and then locate where you saved the form you filled out.
- E-mail the professional staff office.
learn about bylaws and policies
Dayton Children's Hospital's professional staff bylaws, rules and regulations, policies and procedures and fair hearing plan are updated periodically by vote of the professional staff executive committee and the entire professional staff. Please check these documents for updates.