Ronald McDonald Family Room
The Ronald McDonald Family Room offers parents, guardians, grandparents and siblings a quiet place to have a break, take a nap in a nap pod, shower, or do laundry, all at no cost. The Family Room also has coffee, snacks, and lite meal options. The Family Room is between the purple and yellow elevators on the fourth floor. The Family Room is open Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. Their phone number is 937-641-5875.
View a tour of the Family Room and see the beautiful space and amenities!
The Culinairy Kitchen and the Up Cafe at our main campus provide a wide variety of fresh, healthy fare and family favorites such as chicken, salads, pizza and sandwiches. Learn more.
The pharmacy at Dayton Children’s provides inpatient and outpatient services as well as home infusion services. Dayton Children’s pharmacy is a medication resource center for any pediatric drug questions.
- Prescription drugs for discharged patients and clinic patients
- Emergency department prescriptions
- Home infusions services: total parenteral nutrition, enteral nutrition, antibiotics, hydration, chemotherapy, blood products and other specific parenteral therapies
- Resource center for any pediatric drug questions
Located on the first floor across from the fish tank
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Located in the specialty care center building
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am – midnight
Saturday and Sunday 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Learn more about pharmacy services here.
wheelchairs, carts and wagons
Available for loan at our main entrances and welcome center.
wi-fi and charging stations
Wi-fi and charging stations are available throughout our facilities. Learn more.
A variety of play spaces for kids are available throughout both our main and south campus. Learn more.
Best Upon Request patient concierge
Dayton Children’s has partnered with Best Upon Request to help cross off items on your to-do list so you can focus on caring for your child. The person that helps with these services is called a concierge. The concierge helps coordinate different services and activities to help make your stay more comfortable and less stressful. Here are some ways that Best Upon Request can help:
• Running errands on and off our campus
• Picking up meals and coordinating food deliveries
• Preparing and mailing packages
• Planning birthday parties
• Getting groceries
• Coordinating car repairs
• Getting gas for your car
• Assisting with travel arrangements
• Going to the bank
The only thing you will pay for is the cost of the goods and services requested. For example, if the concierge takes your car to get gas, you would pay for the price of the gas. Here’s how to get in touch with the concierge:
• Call or text 937-272-4975
• Email DCHconcierge@bestuponrequest.com
• Make a request in person when the concierge rounds to patient rooms.
ATM (cash machine)
Cash machines are available. There is no fee to use the ATM, though your own bank may charge one.