At Dayton Children’s we know that paying for health care bills can be scary and overwhelming. That’s why our team is here to help. From our friendly billing representatives to offering financial assistance and payment plans, we will do everything we can to make paying your bills as easy as possible.
Our Patient e-Billing service is fast, easy and secure.
new! chat with a billing expert online
Our billing experts are avilable during weekdays from 8am-4:30pm to answer all your billing questions. To get started, click on the speech bubble icon at the bottom right-hand side of the screen and select "talk to a billing expert".
During weekends and off hours our chat service will answer your common billing questions and provide with additional ways to contact us.
Our online bill pay service is for Dayton Children's bills only and cannot be used to pay any of our affiliates who also provide services at our locations. The following affiliates bill independently from Dayton Children's and payment should be made directly to their offices.
- Bloom Family Eye Surgeons
- Children's Home Care of Dayton
- Team Health (Emergency department)
- Pediatrix Medical Group of Ohio (NICU)
- Dayton Pediatric Imaging
- Hensley Pediatric Dentistry
- Orthopaedic Center for Spinal and Pediatric Care
- Or Pro
To learn more about paying these affiliates please visit the your child’s bill page.
Dayton Children's is a not-for-profit hospital, which cares for all children regardless of financial circumstances. We are committed to working with families to help you pay your medical bills. You can apply for financial assistance before, during or after your child receives care at Dayton Children's.
For families that qualify, Dayton Children’s offers:
- Financial aid for Dayton Children’s health care bills.
- Assistance by trained financial counselors, including help filing for Medicaid, HCAP and State Child Health Insurance Plans.
- 100 percent financial aid, also known as charity care
- COVID-19 financial assistance