child life internship
Thank you for your interest in applying for the child life internship at Dayton Children’s Hospital. We are pleased to offer a 600+ hour internship for students pursuing child life certification. To learn more about the course work required for child life certification eligibility please visit the Association of Child Life Professionals website at https://www.childlife.org/. We follow the submission, offer and acceptance dates as set forth by the Association of Child life Professionals.
Fall 2023 internship
- Eligibility Assessment Documents must arrive at ACLP office: March 1, 2023
- Application due: March 15, 2023
- Initial offer date: May 2, 2023
- Acceptance date: May 3, 2023
- Second offer date: May 4, 2023
Summer Internship 2024
- Eligibility Assessment Documents must arrive at ACLP office: December 23, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 5, 2024
- Initial Offer Date: February 13, 2024
- Acceptance Date: February 14, 2024
- 2nd Offer Date: February 15, 2024
- Complete the Internship Readiness Common Application found at https://aclp.smapply.io/. Detailed instructions on how to complete the application can be found in the guide here.
- Email the downloaded application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email subject line should state the internship session (winter/spring, fall, summer) and year.
- The PDF downloaded as part of the ACLP Internship Readiness Common Application is the only component that will be reviewed. No additional documentation will be required or reviewed for a candidate’s initial submission (no letters of recommendation, cover letter, resumes, etc.)
Please email email@example.com