brand resource center
Dayton Children’s provides resources for your office and for your patient's families. Log on to our easy to use online resource library to order trusted tools and child health and safety information sheets, free of charge. School nurses can also access materials for download and/or distribution to students and families.
Dayton Children's online resource library offers:
- KidsHealth information sheets for over 70 common health conditions
- Commonly used brochures and handouts on topics such as car seat safety and nutrition
- Customizable referral forms with your practice information
- Visit our brand resource center.
- Click “Register.” Provide your first and last name, provider/company name and email address. Create a password, and select “Community Physician Offices” as the user group. Select a security question and answer.
- Hit “Submit Registration,” and you’re ready to go!
Note for school nurses: Choose "School Nurses" for your user group, and put your school or district name instead of your company name. Materials are only available to download for the school nurse group, so the ordering process steps 4-10 below do not apply. You will login, and the materials available to order will appear on that page.
ordering process for referring providers
- Visit our online resource library.
- Login with your username (email) and password created at registration
- To find a product:
- Type the name of the topic you’re looking for into the search bar OR
- Click on “find materials by category,” then “physician resources”, then the folder for the materials you’d like to access.
- Click on the item you’d like to order. A few items to note:
- The KidsHealth sheets and other fliers mostly come in packs of 10. If you order “1”, you’ll receive 10 sheets. So, when you enter the quantity, you’re entering the quantity of packs, not sheets. The same is true for the referral forms and regional maps, but these come in pads of 25 sheets. Note the instructions in each item to see how the items will be printed.
- The referral forms are customizable. Before adding to your cart, you’ll need to preview the item by clicking the blue "Preview" button.
- If you want to save information that you’ve entered into the variable fields, click “Prefill options” on the bottom left. Click “Add/Update Prefill” and enter a name for it. Click “Save.” The next time you login to the online resource library and click on a referral form to customize it, click “Prefill options” again. The content you have saved will appear. Click on the link to the one you want and click “Use Prefill”, and it will fill in your saved information.
- When you are done ordering your materials, click the “Cart” button in the upper right hand corner. You can save your cart for future use, or "Proceed to check out."
- When you go to the checkout, select the address you’d like to use. You can use an existing address that you’ve added to your address book, or use a new address.
- The billing address should automatically default to Marketing at Dayton Children’s. Do not change this. Click “Review & Confirm.”
- Double check your order, then click “Complete Order.” You will receive an email confirmation when your order is placed.
- Your order should arrive directly to your office within 5-10 business days.