why choose Dayton Children's Pediatrics
Dayton Children's Pediatrics is a special place. Parents know they can count on our staff to provide high-quality care, listen to their concerns, and go above and beyond in making sure each patient’s needs are met.
Our top priority is helping children be as physically and emotionally healthy as possible. This means offering:
- Same-day appointments for children who are sick
- Screening patients for possible health problems
- Keeping children on track with their growth, development and immunizations
- Educating families about the importance of nutrition, exercise, dental health and safety
- Conducting a needs based assessment for every patient to determine if there are other resources you might need to help care for your child and making a connection to the Family Resource Connection if necessary.
- Providing parents with the support they need to encourage their child’s health and development
Our physicians belong to the American Academy of Pediatrics, a professional organization that issues “best practice guidelines” to help pediatricians provide consistent, high-quality care. We follow the AAP’s guidelines very closely, applying the latest research and care recommendations to promote children’s health and wellness. For example, we screen children at specific ages for concerns such as developmental delays and autism. This allows us to diagnose problems early, before they become serious and more difficult to treat.