Best Doctors in America® selected
Dayton Children’s Hospital is honored to have several physicians named to the 2015-2016 Best Doctors in America® List. Doctors in more than 40 specialties and 400 subspecialties of medicine appear on this year’s list. This is a prestigious honor, given to roughly five percent of practicing physicians in the United States. Those on the list this year affiliated with Dayton Children's include:
- Michael C. Albert, MD - orthopaedics
- Sherman J. Alter, MD – infectious disease
- Ann E. Burke, MD - pediatrics
- Robert C. Cohn, MD, MBA - pulmonary medicine
- R. Paul Deenadayalu, MD - pediatrics
- Mukund Dole, MD – hematology/oncology
- Greg M. Eberhart, MD - pediatrics
- Ravi Elluru, MD, PhD – pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat)
- Elizabeth H. Ey, MD – medical imaging/radiology
- Robert A. Goldenberg, MD – otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat)
- Paul M. Gresham, MD - pediatrics
- William Michael Klykylo, MD – psychiatry
- Maria T. Nanagas, MD - pediatrics
- John Manford Pascoe, MD - pediatrics
- Alonzo Patterson, MD - pediatrics
- Gary M. Youra, MD – pediatrics
The experts who are part of the Best Doctors in America® database provide the most advanced medical expertise and knowledge to patients with serious conditions – often saving lives in the process by finding the right diagnosis and right treatment. Dayton Children’s group of experts listed in the database includes world-class specialists in orthopaedics, infectious disease and otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat) as well as hematology/oncology, pulmonary medicine, radiology and general pediatrics.
The Best Doctors in America® List results from exhaustive polling of over 40,000 physicians in the United States. In a confidential review, they answer the question, “If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer?” Best Doctors, Inc. evaluates the results, and verifies all additional information to meet detailed inclusion criteria. The list is audited and certified by Gallup. Doctors cannot pay to be included in the Best Doctors database, nor are they paid to provide their input.
About Best Doctors, Inc.:
Best Doctors works with the best five percent of doctors, ranked by impartial peer review, to help people get the right diagnosis and right treatment. Gallup has certified Best Doctors as using the highest industry standards survey methodology and processes in polling physicians to discover the doctors they would choose for their own care. Founded in 1989 by Harvard Medical School physicians, the global health solutions company, which has grown to over 30 million members worldwide, uses state-of-the-art technology capabilities to deliver improved health outcomes while reducing costs. Best Doctors seamlessly integrates its trusted health services with Fortune 1000 employers, insurers and other groups in every major region of the world.
For further information, visit Best Doctors at www.bestdoctors.com.
For more information, contact: