drive-thru COVID-19 testing for kids at Dayton Children’s
Please note, in order to obtain a COVID-19 test at one of our drive-thru testing locations, a physician’s order is necessary for the test, or you need to have a surgery scheduled with us in the next 2 days.
If you do not have a physicians order you can arrange for a video visit with Kids Express by calling (513) 644-8081 or visiting childrensdayton.org/saveyourspot .
884 Valley Street, Dayton – in between main campus and Child Health Pavilion
8:00 am to 4:00 pm every day
- 3300 West Tech Road, Springboro – across the street from the south campus
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- 865 West Market Street, Troy – behind the Troy outpatient care center
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
know before you go:
- A physician’s order is necessary for the test, or you need to have a surgery scheduled with us in the next 2 days
- Bring your insurance information
- Remember to wear your masks