- Dayton Children's Gender Diversity Support Group
- Meets every fourth Thursday of the month (except November) from 7-8 pm.
- Meets at Dayton Children's Hospital at first floor Private Dining Rooms A & B.
- Call 937-641-3855 for questions or more information.
- PFLAG Dayton - Parents, Families, Friends, & Allies United with LGVT People
- Meets at Harmony Creek Church, Kettering, 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7 pm.
- Youth First Greater Dayton
- Contact by email YouthFirst@pflagdayton.org or phone 937-640-3333.
- Meets at Harmony Creek Church, Kettering, 2nd Tuesday each month at 7pm.
- Transgender and Allies Support Group
- Gatlyn Dame Group.
- Meets at Greater DAyton LGBT Center, Jefferson St, 3rd Tuesday each month at 7 pm.
- GLSEN - Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network
- Lead with Love
- This 35-minute documentary helps provide comfort, information, and guidance for parents who have recently learned that their son or daughter is lesbian, gay, or bisexual.
- The Trevor Project
- 1-866-488-7386 (1-866-4-U-TREVOR).
- Nation's only 24/7 crisis intervention and suicide prevention line for LGBTQ young people ages 13-24 years.
- The GLBT National Help Center
- Serving gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning people by providing free & confidential peer support.
- Trans Teens Online Talk Group:
- Youth Talk line: 1-800-246-PRIDE (1-800-246-7743).
- Hotline: 1-888-THE-GLNH (1-888-843-4564).