When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- Resting those growing bodies and minds
- Dayton Children’s encourages spending with a purpose on #GivingTuesday
- Dayton Children’s Hospital receives Magnet® designation
- Dayton Children’s to implement the region's only 3T MRI
- K99.1FM’s Cares for Kids Radiothon November 20-22
- Patients at Dayton Children’s Hospital will receive lower dose of radiation during imaging procedures
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new children’s advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.
You are part of a community with heart
Just one way Dayton Children's is just right for kids. Learn more at justrightforkids.org