When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- A dangerous time of year for carbon monoxide
- New Research Reveals Parents Unaware of Hazards in the Home
- New study finds marijuana use can cloud diagnosis of sleep problems in teenagers
- Dayton Children’s issues a safety alert, after children suffer serious injuries while sledding
- Data center ribbon-cutting celebrates first milestone of Dayton Children’s campus renewal project
- New grant will fund more research at Dayton Children’s Cystic Fibrosis Center as part of the largest CF clinical trials network in the world