When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- Dayton Children's Hospital participating in national effort to improve patient safety in children's hospitals
- Gogi Kumar, MD, named medical director for child neurology.
- Do you hear what I hear? Protecting your child’s hearing.
- 10 tips to help your kids develop healthy heart habits
- CARE House opens doors to new building
- 6 Valuable life lessons for your child from the Winter Olympics
You are part of a community with heart
Just one way Dayton Children's is just right for kids. Learn more at justrightforkids.org
Children's Miracle Network
All money raised locally through the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals directly benefits Dayton Children’s. Learn more ways to help!