When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- New studies reveal surprising details about antibiotic use connected to race and weight gain
- K99.1FM’s Cares for Kids Radiothon November 19-21
- Laundry goes from dull to dangerous
- Department of Defense to tout Wright-Patterson AFB partnership with Dayton Children’s Hospital on brain research
- Kids at Dayton Children's treated to a great Halloween
- World-renowned doctor in advanced ear, nose and throat procedures now at Dayton Children's Hospital