When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- Cookie campaign is more than just a bake sale for Panera Bread manager
- Dayton Children's is redesignated as a Level 3 Epilepsy Center
- Panera Bread hosts "Pieces of Hope for Autism" fundraiser for Dayton Children's Hospital autism diagnostic center
- Detective work by Dayton Children’s doctor finds right treatment that dramatically improves quality of life for patient with rare condition
- Dayton Children’s unveils true beauty in photo exhibit
- Dayton Children's welcomes a new hospitalist