When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- Dayton Children's honors four physicians with prestigious awards
- Kohl's Department Stores donate more than $165,000 to Dayton Children's Hospital for "Kohl's A Minute for Kids" campaign
- Local students promoted safe walking to school on International Walk to School Day
- New research finds 40 percent of teens say they’ve been hit or nearly hit while walking
- Dayton Children’s Hospital and Evenflo make the car ride safer for dozens of children
- Dayton Children’s Hospital joins with Evenflo to offer car seat inspections for Child Passenger Safety Week