When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- Dayton Children’s newest cardiologist will inspire change, one heart at a time
- Best Doctors in America® selected
- Dayton Children’s joins regional and state efforts to oppose marijuana legalization ballot initiative
- Dynamic duo now lead the medical affairs office
- On National Heatstroke Prevention Day, learn to ACT fast to save a child’s life
- Dayton Children’s welcomes new member of leadership team