When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- Dayton Children’s nurse practitioner earns elite spot
- Dayton Children's implements visitor restrictions due to high flu volumes
- Flu vaccine still important, despite strain mismatch
- Cancer patients are the real winners of Dayton Children’s #GivingTuesday challenge
- Concussions and depression: 4 facts parents need to know
- Could your child be obese?