When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- Dayton Children’s Hospital joins with Evenflo to offer car seat inspections for Child Passenger Safety Week
- New study reveals 9 out of 10 parents move their child from booster seat to seat belt before their child is big enough
- Dayton Children’s Hospital wins state award for supporting breastfeeding in the workplace
- Warren County agreement will continue to protect children from abuse
- Dayton Children’s sees double the number of patients for respiratory illness
- New gastroenterologist joins Dayton Children’s team for quick, close to home care for tummy troubles