When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- Local students promote safe walking to school on International Walk to School Day
- Hear the beep where you sleep - every bedroom needs a working smoke alarm
- Time to get your flu vaccine - Dayton Children's treats its first confirmed case of the flu for the season
- New psychiatrist adds more accessibility for mental health services
- New neurosurgeon will use advanced imaging to unlock secrets of the brain and spine
- A family, a nurse and optimism - all honored for fighting childhood cancer