When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- World-renowned doctor in advanced ear, nose and throat procedures now at Dayton Children's Hospital
- Dayton Children’s Women’s Board makes pledge to new NICU
- Dayton Children's honors four physicians with prestigious awards
- Franklin teen becomes Eagle Scout after devastating lawn mower accident
- Kohl's Department Stores donate more than $165,000 to Dayton Children's Hospital for "Kohl's A Minute for Kids" campaign
- Local students promoted safe walking to school on International Walk to School Day