When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- Dayton Children's Hospital breaks ground on new, eight-story patient care tower
- Dayton Children’s welcomes back doctor as medical director
- Dayton Children’s Dr. Mom Squad blog wins national award
- Cruise-In, Summer Jam to benefit Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Collaboration to provide care for high-risk pregnancies and at-risk newborns
- The forecast is in: Blizzard of miracles on Thursday, August 14