When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- On National TV Safety Day, recycle old TVs to keep kids safe from TV tip-overs
- Get out your cape - it's Superhero Day!
- Dayton Children's chief nurse executive announces retirement
- 90 percent chance of getting measles, if you are exposed and unvaccinated
- Critical care staff and patient family at Dayton Children’s named “Heroes”
- Dayton Children’s nurse honored for compassionate care