When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- Teen basketball player shares how a concussion benched her
- Dayton Children’s photo selected as highlight of the 2015 Children’s Hospital Photo Exhibit
- Keep poison prevention top of mind during spring cleaning
- Dayton Children’s Hospital offers safety tips for patient families during National Patient Safety Awareness Week
- Teens donate 1,000 coloring books to Dayton Children's
- Once-in-a-lifetime photo shoot for Dayton Children’s patients with acclaimed photographer