When you give to Dayton Children's...
you're helping sick kids in our community get better!
This year at Dayton Children’s we are feeling very thankful…Thankful for extra special people that give to our children’s hospital.
Every donation to our hospital is used for something special. When you give to Dayton Children’s, you’re helping sick kids in our community get better. There’s no greater holiday gift than that!
Hear from some of our special patients about why they are thankful for people like you!
- Dayton Children’s pediatric neurology team nationally designated as a Level 3 epilepsy center
- Ohio Pediatric Care Alliance opens March 24, 2014
- Dayton Children's Hospital to stop selling sugar-sweetened beverages on campus
- Dayton Children's Hospital participating in national effort to improve patient safety in children's hospitals
- Gogi Kumar, MD, named medical director for child neurology.
- Do you hear what I hear? Protecting your child’s hearing.