Because continuous quality improvement and service excellence are priorities at Dayton Children’s, we want to know what you think. Your comments and suggestions are the best way of assuring that we continue to provide the quality of care the children of the Miami Valley region need and deserve.
Please take a few minutes to share your opinions about your child’s recent visit to Dayton Children’s. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to care for your child.
Below are links to our outpatient surveys. They are short and the data transmission is secure. Please choose the survey related to your child's latest visit.
- Almost Home Unit (short stay/observation)
- Children’s Urgent Care - Springboro
- Outpatient Surgery
- Emergency Department (Soin Pediatric Trauma and Emergency Center)
- Outpatient Cardiology (EKG)
- Outpatient Laboratory
- Outpatient Medical Imaging (radiology)
- Specialty Clinics
- Testing Centers (Beavercreek, Kettering, Springboro, Vandalia, Warren County)
If you have any questions or comments regarding these surveys, contact Jody Fitch in the planning and market research department.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.