Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- Teen basketball player shares how a concussion benched her
- Dayton Children’s photo selected as highlight of the 2015 Children’s Hospital Photo Exhibit
- Keep poison prevention top of mind during spring cleaning
- Dayton Children’s Hospital offers safety tips for patient families during National Patient Safety Awareness Week
- Teens donate 1,000 coloring books to Dayton Children's
- Once-in-a-lifetime photo shoot for Dayton Children’s patients with acclaimed photographer
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.