Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- 90 percent chance of getting measles, if you are exposed and unvaccinated
- Critical care staff and patient family at Dayton Children’s named “Heroes”
- Dayton Children’s nurse honored for compassionate care
- Combating childhood obesity - a family affair
- The two ingredients that make a recipe for frostbite
- Dayton Children's names new vice president of marketing and strategic planning
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.