Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- Dayton Children’s newest cardiologist will inspire change, one heart at a time
- Best Doctors in America® selected
- Dayton Children’s joins regional and state efforts to oppose marijuana legalization ballot initiative
- Dynamic duo now lead the medical affairs office
- On National Heatstroke Prevention Day, learn to ACT fast to save a child’s life
- Dayton Children’s welcomes new member of leadership team
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.