Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- Women's Board donates record-breaking $512,085 to Dayton Children's NICU
- Superheros scale Dayton Children's
- Double whammy of asthma and peanut allergies may be more common than once thought
- Demolition begins on Dayton Children's support services building
- May is for miracles
- Dayton Children's receives Community Honor Award
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.