Stay connected by signing up for Pediatric Link
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our monthly e-newsletter, Pediatric Link.
- Pediatric dermatology is now available at south campus
- Reducing out-of-pocket costs at the lab
- Dayton Children’s expands the allergy and immunology division with two specialists and two locations
- Dayton Children’s recognized as best place for kids when they are seriously injured
- Montgomery County leaders recommit to protecting children from abuse
- A trifecta of talent expands the gastroenterology department