Stay connected by signing up for Pediatric Link
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our monthly e-newsletter, Pediatric Link.
- Dayton Children’s Hospital adds local partners to statewide collaborative to prevent repeat child abuse
- Two sessions on the importance of recognizing sentinel injuries in infants 6 months and younger
- Fracture clinic changes
- Help for chronic headaches in teens and pre-teens
- Dayton Children’s officially opens new specialty care center to provide more options, convenient access to families in southern suburbs
- Dayton Children's honors physicians and state leader with prestigious awards