Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- A dangerous time of year for carbon monoxide
- New Research Reveals Parents Unaware of Hazards in the Home
- New study finds marijuana use can cloud diagnosis of sleep problems in teenagers
- Dayton Children’s issues a safety alert, after children suffer serious injuries while sledding
- Data center ribbon-cutting celebrates first milestone of Dayton Children’s campus renewal project
- New grant will fund more research at Dayton Children’s Cystic Fibrosis Center as part of the largest CF clinical trials network in the world
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.