Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- Dayton Children’s names new medical director of urgent care services
- Dayton Children’s pediatric neurology team nationally designated as a Level 3 epilepsy center
- Ohio Pediatric Care Alliance opens March 24, 2014
- Dayton Children's Hospital to stop selling sugar-sweetened beverages on campus
- Dayton Children's Hospital participating in national effort to improve patient safety in children's hospitals
- Gogi Kumar, MD, named medical director for child neurology.
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.