Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- New research finds 40 percent of teens say they’ve been hit or nearly hit while walking
- Dayton Children’s Hospital and Evenflo make the car ride safer for dozens of children
- Dayton Children’s Hospital joins with Evenflo to offer car seat inspections for Child Passenger Safety Week
- New study reveals 9 out of 10 parents move their child from booster seat to seat belt before their child is big enough
- Dayton Children’s Hospital wins state award for supporting breastfeeding in the workplace
- Warren County agreement will continue to protect children from abuse
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.