Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- Dayton Children's Hospital breaks ground on new, eight-story patient care tower
- Dayton Children’s welcomes back doctor as medical director
- Dayton Children’s Dr. Mom Squad blog wins national award
- Cruise-In, Summer Jam to benefit Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Collaboration to provide care for high-risk pregnancies and at-risk newborns
- The forecast is in: Blizzard of miracles on Thursday, August 14
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.