Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
KidsCare Link is a convenient, secure and easy-to-use web-based tool that allows primary care providers and practice staff to access important information about your patient's care at Dayton Children's. Sign up for KidsCare Link.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- Dayton Children’s welcomes newest intensivist
- Dayton Children's offers new services in Huber Heights
- Dayton Children’s launches historic Reaching New Heights capital campaign with gifts totaling more than $21 million from lead donors
- New psychiatrist adds more accessibility for mental health services
- New neurosurgeon will use advanced imaging to unlock secrets of the brain and spine