Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- Dayton Children’s Hospital wins state award for supporting breastfeeding in the workplace
- Warren County agreement will continue to protect children from abuse
- Dayton Children’s sees double the number of patients for respiratory illness
- New gastroenterologist joins Dayton Children’s team for quick, close to home care for tummy troubles
- Dayton Children's Hospital breaks ground on new, eight-story patient care tower
- Dayton Children’s welcomes back doctor as medical director
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.