Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- New studies reveal surprising details about antibiotic use connected to race and weight gain
- K99.1FM’s Cares for Kids Radiothon November 19-21
- Laundry goes from dull to dangerous
- Department of Defense to tout Wright-Patterson AFB partnership with Dayton Children’s Hospital on brain research
- Kids at Dayton Children's treated to a great Halloween
- World-renowned doctor in advanced ear, nose and throat procedures now at Dayton Children's Hospital
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.