Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- Dayton Children's honors outstanding nurses
- Vickie M. Peoples named vice president of patient and family experience
- Dayton Children’s ED post-discharge callback program results published in the Journal of Emergency Nurses
- Ethan Conley will celebrate his Anthem Home Run for Life on Wednesday, May 8
- CHA-CHA sells out early to raise money for the Pediatric Cancer and Blood Disorders Care Endowment
- Five reasons to vaccinate your child
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.