Welcome, Health Care Professionals
A range of educational opportunities, resources and timely information on important pediatric topics is available for health care professionals. We provide a partnership with you and your patients to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
Do you receive Pediatric Link?
Stay up-to-date on relevant information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's by signing up for our e-newsletter, Pediatric Link. Sign up.
- Beat the heat with a Blizzard and make a miracle happen
- 12-year-old patient is among first in nation to get latest technology in controlling seizures
- Inside the Dayton Children’s of the future: Reaching new heights in patient experience and world-class care
- Dayton Children’s announces major expansion of Springboro campus
- You wouldn't let your child play with a blowtorch - sparklers burn at the same temperature!
- New doctor has 350 reasons to smile every day
Short reviews of common pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists at Dayton Children's.
Pediatric Clips for Nurses
Short reviews by Dayton Children's staff nurses of common pediatric conditions.
Short articles on pediatric topics by pediatric subspecialists.