Three west is a newly renovated patient care area for patients of all ages and is located on the third floor Dayton Children’s. Nurses and staff are specially trained to care for patients with extended hospital stays.
Administrative manager: Jennifer Isham, RN, BSN
Diagnoses or Conditions Treated (not limited to)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Respiratory and infectious disease
- Seizure/neurological disorders
- 24-hour nursing care
- Dedicated area and treatment/education program for asthma patients (asthma care program)
- Specialized neurological testing procedures
- Isolation rooms equipped to accommodate airborne-isolation patients
- Child life specialists actively involved with patients, helping them cope with hospitalization and prepare for any procedures they may experience.
- Room service - hot or cold meals - on demand
- activity room featuring a jukebox and a six-foot saltwater aquarium
- Parents encouraged to participate in their child's care
Finding the latest trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. Pediatric Link, Dayton Children's e-newsletter offers timely and up-to-date information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's.