The division of pediatric ophthalmology at Dayton Children's looks after the care and treatment of eye disorders. We offer child-friendly diagnostic services as well as pediatric medicine and surgery to help manage the health of your child’s vision.
Conditions We Treat
- Eye crossing (strabismus)
- Tear duct disorders
- Congenital cataracts and glaucoma
- Lid droop
- Retinopathy of prematurity
- Motility assessment
- Eye movement disorders (nystagmus)
- Traumatic ocular injuries
- Refractive errors
Services We Offer
- Complete eye examinations
- Medical and surgical treatment
- Visual acuity testing in nonverbal children, including older children with developmental disabilities
- Retinal photography
- Visual evoked potentials (through neurology)
- Dacryoscintiography (through radiology)
- Visual rehabilitation, including low-vision evaluation
- Color vision testing
Meet Our Team
Bloom Family Eye Surgeons is a private practice located at Dayton Children's. Insurance plans accepted may be different than Dayton Children's.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.