The Dayton Children's Difference
When you join the team at Dayton Children’s Hospital you are helping to make a difference for the 290,000 patients we treat each year. We are the only hospital in the region dedicated to caring for kids and it is because of the commitment of our more than 2,000 employees that we are able to provide a great children’s hospital close to home that every child deserves.
Dayton Children’s is driven by the values of safety, compassion, ownership, collaboration, innovation and value creation. We are looking for individuals to join our team who embody these values and support our mission of improving the health status of all kids in our region.
We hope that might be you! We invite you to explore our job opportunities and consider becoming a part of an exceptional team of pediatric care givers.
- Aflac and Dayton Children’s Hospital Honor Heroes in the Fight Against Childhood Cancer with Duckprints Awards
- Dayton children join Safe Kids Greater Dayton and FedEx on International Walk to School Day
- Safety protocols and training put to the test
- The Connor Group pledges $1 million to Dayton Children’s in honor of cancer doctor
- Navy Week kicks off with visit from "Old Ironside" crew
- ACT to keep children safe from hot cars
We are moving at a fast pace at Dayton Children’s and are looking for qualified pediatric specialists who want to join our team and help us move Dayton Children’s into the future.
When you become a nurse at Dayton Children’s, you are not only focused on making a child better, you are also focused on promoting safety, educating families and helping the overall well-being of the child and their family.
Other Job Opportunities
We know that in a hospital it takes more than just a trained medical staff to keep the hospital running. It takes talented individuals in every area to truly make the Dayton Children’s difference.