Welcome to Dayton Children's Career Center
Dayton Children’s is a leader in providing pediatric health care since its opening in 1967. Our mission is to improve the health status of children in our 20-county region through service, education, research, advocacy and community outreach.
Dayton Children's has been ranked among the top 60 companies in the Dayton/Springfield area in the Dayton Daily News/Springfield News Sun Top Places to Work.
Our team of nearly 1,500 physicians, residents, technicians and medical staff all share in our commitment to quality care. We invite you to join our exceptional team of pediatric experts.
Hear from our pediatric specialists why Dayton Children's is just right for them
- Dayton Children's Hospital participating in national effort to improve patient safety in children's hospitals
- Gogi Kumar, MD, named medical director for child neurology.
- Do you hear what I hear? Protecting your child’s hearing.
- 10 tips to help your kids develop healthy heart habits
- CARE House opens doors to new building
- 6 Valuable life lessons for your child from the Winter Olympics