why Dayton Children’s?
It’s no surprise that Dayton Children’s has been named a “Best Place to Work” time and time again. Our more than 2,000 employees come to work every day to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families and this difference is seen all the time in the comments and stories we hear from families.
We believe our employees are our most important investment which is why we take the time to build a positive work environment and offer competitive benefits.
We are moving at a fast pace and are looking for the right talent for our team at Dayton Children’s. We want people who embody our values and want to become a part of the Dayton Children’s difference. If that is you, apply today!
We invite you to take some time to learn more about our organization’s values and our process for applying for a job. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
living our values
Organizational values act as a compass to guide us as we make decisions, interact with each other and our patients, work to find innovative solutions, and provide the best care possible to our patients and their families.
In short, organizational values support our mission of improving the health status of all children and enable us to go above and beyond in providing the best care for our patients and their families.
At Dayton Children’s we believe that each moment counts with how we interact with our patients, families and with each other. We are looking for employees who will be able to embody the following values during each moment of every day.
- Safety--We make safety our first priority.
- Compassion--We deliver compassionate, family-centered care to all we serve.
- Ownership--We are the pediatric care experts and act knowing that every patient, visitor and the hospital is our collective responsibility.
- Collaboration--We work collaboratively to care for children, their families and each other.
- Innovation--We continuously innovate to make Dayton Children’s even better today and into the future.
- Value Creation--We deliver quality outcomes and excellent service while being good stewards of health care resources.
If these are values that resonate with you and you want to become a part of one of the best places to work in the Dayton region, we invite you to view our current job openings and apply today!