Dayton Juniors Volleyball
Dayton Children's is proud to partner with Dayton Juniors Volleyball!
Dayton Children’s sports medicine offers variety of services and programs to meet the needs of patients, families, coaches, and athletic associations—from injury prevention education to concussion management. In partnership with other top specialists at Dayton Children’s, we are always developing new programs for sports-related conditions.
Our program is designed to be a resource for all the athlete’s health care needs.
- Dedicated sports medicine staff for onsite events
- Healthy Roster - 3 way communication tool and on-demand Athletic Trainer services
- Same day or next day appointments
- Timely on-site imaging (MRI, Bone Scan, CT scan)
- On-site bracing
- Prompt referrals to orthopaedic surgeons when needed
- Sports physicals
- Sports physical therapy
- Sports nutrition
- concussion management and FREE baseline concussion testing
- Sportsmetrics sports performance program
Contact your Athletic Trainer, Courtney Fox, at 937-641-3275 or email FoxC1@childrensdayton.org
Same or next day sports medicine appointments available without a referral. Schedule now!schedule appointment
The sports medicine department welcomes phone calls to 937- 641-3939 during our normal business hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.