Welcome to Dayton Children's Media Center
At Dayton Children's, we recognize the value of maintaining open communication with media representatives. In this area you will find new and archived news releases, contact information, expert bios, images, media policies and more. If you do not find what you need or would like additional information, please contact the marketing and communications office at 937-641-3666 or by e-mail at email@example.com. After hours, call 937-641-3000 and ask for the marketing person on-call. View our media releases now.
New dietary guidelines encourage you to limit sugar, but what other foods can keep you healthy and strong? Dayton Children's registered dietitian Becky Gonter-Dray taught the 5-2-1-0 message to third graders, and you may be surprised to see their tips for for how to eat healthier!
- Keep the snow days fun and safe
- Dayton Children’s donates cribs to St. Vincent de Paul shelter
- New year brings new chief financial officer to Dayton Children’s
- Be prepared for cold temperatures
- Chief financial officer retires after 30 years
- Top holiday safety tips to help kids have fun and stay injury-free