Welcome to Dayton Children's Media Center
At Dayton Children's, we recognize the value of maintaining open communication with media representatives. In this area you will find new and archived news releases, contact information, expert bios, images, media policies and more. If you do not find what you need or would like additional information, please contact the marketing and communications office at 937-641-3666 or by e-mail at email@example.com. After hours, call 937-641-3000 and ask for the marketing person on-call. View our media releases now.
- Englewood teen with miracle survival story named 2015 OHIO Champion Ambassador for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- New website will help shine a light on child abuse
- Cookie campaign is more than just a bake sale for Panera Bread manager
- Dayton Children's is redesignated as a Level 3 Epilepsy Center
- Panera Bread hosts "Pieces of Hope for Autism" fundraiser for Dayton Children's Hospital autism diagnostic center
- Detective work by Dayton Children’s doctor finds right treatment that dramatically improves quality of life for patient with rare condition