There is no doubt you are excited to become a new parent. Here is some information to better prepare you for a healthy pregnancy and your new and exciting journey!
- A Guide for First-Time Parents
- Banking Your Newborn's Cord Blood
- Becoming a Father
- Birth of a Second Child
- Birth Plans
- Birthing Centers and Hospital Maternity Services
- Birthing Classes
- Do Pregnant Women Need the H1N1 Influenza Vaccine?
- Finding a Doctor for Your New Baby
- Genetic Counseling
- How Becoming Parents Can Affect Your Relationship
- Newborn Screening Tests
- Pregnancy Precautions: FAQs
- Prenatal Tests
- Preparing for Multiple Births
- Preparing Your Child for a New Sibling
- Staying Healthy During Pregnancy
- When Your Teen Is Having a Baby
- Childproofing and Preventing Household Accidents
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Playpens
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Toys
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Strollers
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Cribs
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Back Carriers
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Gates
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: The Dangers of Walkers
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Changing Tables
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Bathtubs
- Choosing Safe Baby Products: Infant Seats & Child Safety Seats
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.