Dr. Ramey is often featured in many national publications and television interviews. These are just a few of the topics Dr. Ramey has discussed.
- Experts weigh in on why we lie (Springfield News-Sun, June 2011)
- How to have uncomfortable conversations with your kids (WDTN, February 2010)
- How to talk to your kids about the Tiger Woods scandal (Dayton Daily News, December 2009)
- Keep conversations with your kids open-ended (Dayton Daily News, December 2009)
- MySpace boots 90,000 sex offenders (Springfield News-Sun, February 2009)
- Dr. Ramey has been featured in a new book by Jo Anne Daily titled Do You Know What Your Children Are Texting?
every kid counts blog
Visit blog.childrensdayton.org to join in the conversation with our experts on the latest trends related to parenting and keeping kids healthy and safe!
Safety on the go
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.