Dr. Ramey has found the following articles from outside sources to be interesting and helpful for parents.
- Having a sister can be good for emotional health
- Study Shows Later Start Time for High School Can Improve Students' Mood and Motivation
- Teens and Screens: How to manage their technological worlds (PowerPoint presentation)
- Mood Diary
- How do you know if your child is overweight?
- Better understand cyberbullying
- The teen brain
- Sleep deprivation linked to depression in teens
- The fight against childhood obesity
- Impact of childhood obesity goes beyond health
- Five mistakes parents make with their teens
- Got a child who wanders to your bedroom at night? Here's how to reclaim your bed.
- Kids quit the team for more family time
- Study: More U.S. girls starting puberty early
The DAISY award is awarded quarterly and recognizes extraordinary nurses. Nominate a nurse today!