New location opens July 8
06-22-2009 (Dayton, OH) -
Dayton Children's is pleased to announce changes to its Outpatient Testing Center in Kettering to better meet the needs of the region's children and families.
Beginning July 8, Dayton Children's Outpatient Testing Center in Kettering will be located in The Arbor Shopping Center at the corner of Far Hills Avenue and David road at 4475 Far Hills Avenue just one mile north of its current location (Lamplighter Square).
What this means:
- The last day of business in the current location at Lamplighter Square is Friday, July 3.
- Laboratory and medical imaging services will reopen at the new center on Wednesday, July 8, at 8:30 am.
If you are need of lab or imaging services while the old location is closed, please go to one of the following locations:
- Dayton Children's Outpatient Testing Center - Beavercreek at 3224 Dayton-Xenia Road, Suite 100, located in the Midtown Shoppes
- Main hospital campus at One Children's Plaza, Dayton, located off of Valley Street
- Dayton Children's Outpatient Care Center - Springboro at 3333 West Tech Road located off of Route 741 across from the Wright Brothers Airport
To celebrate the opening of the new location, Dayton Children's will hold a ribbon cutting ceremony on Wednesday, July 8 at 10:30 am and a public open house on Saturday, July 11 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. During the open house, the first 50 children will be fitted for a free bike helmet (sizes limited) and kids can participate in hands-on safety activities. Tours and refreshments will also be available.
For more information, visit www.childrensdayton.org or call the marketing department at Dayton Children's at 937-641-3666.
Dayton Children's new Outpatient Testing Center - Kettering:
- Address: 4475 Far Hills Avenue, Kettering, 45429
- Phone number: 937-641-5760
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm; Saturday, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm; closed Sunday
- Services: x-ray, EKG and laboratory tests
For more information, contact:
Marketing Communications Department
We believe there are 18 ways we're just right for our region's kids! Learn more and share your story at justrightforkids.org.