1644 North Limestone Street
Springfield , OH 45503
The Ohio Pediatric Care Alliance is a collaboration between Dayton Children's Hospital and Nationwide Children's Hospital to provide greater access to pediatric subspecialty care to the children of the Springfield region. By joining together we are able to bring more services to the community, making it easier for your child to receive the specialty care they need.
Specialty Services offered:
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Medical imaging and other testing services available:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday, 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Endocrinology/ Diabetes
- Genetic Counseling
- Pediatric Surgery
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Medical Imaging (X-ray, ultrasound)
- Other diagnosis testing (pulmonary function testing, EKG, EEG, and echocardiogram)
- Free baseline concussion testing (children 10 and older)
From downtown Springfield:
- Head north on North Yellow Springs Street- this turns into North Plum Street
- Turn right onto West McCreight Avenue
- Turn left onto North Limestone Street. Destination will be on the right
View Larger Map
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.
I'm a doctor AND a mom!
Visit the "Dr. Mom Squad" blog at blog.childrensdayton.org to hear from four local women who know what it is like to be both a doctor AND a mom! Come back each week to learn important information on kids health and safety from women who understand the medical and the mom side of you child's health!
- Contact us
- Phone: 937-641-3000
- Toll-free: 1-800-228-4055