Dayton Children’s pediatric urology department specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the urinary tract in infants, children and adolescents. We evaluate and treat a wide variety of disorders including surgical problems, obstructive uropathies, urinary infections and dysfunctional voiding.
Conditions We Treat
- Posterior urethral valves
- Undescended testicles
- Hernias, hydrocele and other scrotal abnormalities
- Dysfunctional voiding, bedwetting
- Vesicoureteral reflux, ureteral pelvic junction obstruction and other complex urologic abnormalities
- Intersex (ambiguous genitalia)
- Testicular torsion
- Recurrent urinary tract infection
- Ureteropelvic junction obstruction
- Bladder exstrophy
- Solid malignacies of kidney, bladder, testes
- Neurogenic bladder/bowel due to spinal cord disorders
Dayton Children's is part of the Fetal to Newborn Care Center. If during your pregnancy your baby is diagnosed with a fetal condition, our nurse navigator will help walk you through the process of meeting with specialists for both your pregnancy and after birth. For more information and a list of fetal conditions we treat please visit www.fetaltonewborn.org .
Services We Offer
- Consultation and treatment
- Bladder retraining
- Urodynamic studies
- Urinary tract infection tests
Meet Our Team
Medical Director: Donald Nguyen, MD
Sara Conley, FNP, CNP
Pediatric Urology--every Thursday and Friday and the third Wednesday morning each month
Appointments are made by referral only from a physician.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.