- Connecting With Your Preteen
- Defining Normal Sexual Behaviors in Kids
- Encouraging a Healthy Body Image
- Female Reproductive System
- Growing Pains
- Growth Charts
- How Can I Help My Son Feel Better About Not Having Facial Hair?
- How Can I Reassure My Daughter That She'll Get Her Period?
- How Long Does Acne Last?
- Is It Normal for an 11-Year-Old Boy to Fondle Himself?
- Is My Daughter Too Concerned With Her Looks?
- Is My Son's Voice Changing Too Soon?
- Kids' Health Issues to Watch: Keeping the Sex Talks Going
- Male Reproductive System
- Menstrual Problems
- My Daughter Is Embarrassed About Her Period - How Can I Help Her?
- My Son Wants to Grow Taller - What Can I Tell Him?
- My Young Daughter Is Already Developing Breasts. Is This Normal?
- Precocious Puberty
- Questions and Answers About Sex
- Sexual Development
- Talking to Your Child About Menstruation
- Talking to Your Child About Puberty
- Talking to Your Daughter About Puberty
- Understanding Early Sexual Development
- Understanding Puberty
- What Is a Growth Disorder?
- When Should My Daughter First Go to the Gynecologist?
- When Will a Girl's Period Start?
- Why Does Puberty Sometimes Happen Early?
Visit our blog!
Visit the Dr. Mom Squad blog to join in the conversation with our experts! You will hear from four local women who have two big things in common; they are all doctors and they are all moms!
Kohl's Cares® Merchandise
Every season, Kohl's offers special items for sale with all profits donated to children's hospitals – including Dayton Children’s. You can view the entire collection of stuffed animals, books and much more at Kohl's Cares® Merchandise.
Free parenting enewsletter
Finding trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. eGrowing Together offers the latest health, safety and parenting information from our experts delivered to your inbox every month.