Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Fruit Fears about Listeria
- Dayton Childrenís Hospital featured as success story in Google report
- New research venture will put larger focus on pediatric neurosciences
- New doctor brings advances in minimally invasive surgery
- Don't let fireworks burn your holiday fun
- New officers elected to the Dayton Childrenís professional staff
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new childrenís advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.