Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- $100,000 donation will help children battling cancer
- New studies reveal surprising details about antibiotic use connected to race and weight gain
- K99.1FMís Cares for Kids Radiothon November 19-21
- Laundry goes from dull to dangerous
- Department of Defense to tout Wright-Patterson AFB partnership with Dayton Childrenís Hospital on brain research
- Kids at Dayton Children's treated to a great Halloween
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new childrenís advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.