Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- World-renowned doctor in advanced ear, nose and throat procedures now at Dayton Children's Hospital
- Dayton Childrenís Womenís Board makes pledge to new NICU
- Dayton Children's honors four physicians with prestigious awards
- Franklin teen becomes Eagle Scout after devastating lawn mower accident
- Kohl's Department Stores donate more than $165,000 to Dayton Children's Hospital for "Kohl's A Minute for Kids" campaign
- Local students promoted safe walking to school on International Walk to School Day
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new childrenís advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.