Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- 12-year-old patient is among first in nation to get latest technology in controlling seizures
- Inside the Dayton Children’s of the future: Reaching new heights in patient experience and world-class care
- Dayton Children’s announces major expansion of Springboro campus
- You wouldn't let your child play with a blowtorch - sparklers burn at the same temperature!
- New doctor has 350 reasons to smile every day
- U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds visit Dayton Children’s Hospital
There are currently no highlights.