Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- A dangerous time of year for carbon monoxide
- New Research Reveals Parents Unaware of Hazards in the Home
- New study finds marijuana use can cloud diagnosis of sleep problems in teenagers
- Dayton Childrenís issues a safety alert, after children suffer serious injuries while sledding
- Data center ribbon-cutting celebrates first milestone of Dayton Childrenís campus renewal project
- New grant will fund more research at Dayton Childrenís Cystic Fibrosis Center as part of the largest CF clinical trials network in the world
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new childrenís advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.