Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Local students promote safe walking to school on International Walk to School Day
- Hear the beep where you sleep - every bedroom needs a working smoke alarm
- Time to get your flu vaccine - Dayton Children's treats its first confirmed case of the flu for the season
- New psychiatrist adds more accessibility for mental health services
- New neurosurgeon will use advanced imaging to unlock secrets of the brain and spine
- A family, a nurse and optimism - all honored for fighting childhood cancer
There are currently no highlights.