Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- You wouldn't let your child play with a blowtorch - sparklers burn at the same temperature!
- New doctor has 350 reasons to smile every day
- U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds visit Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Dayton Children’s Hospital joins Evenflo to offer car seat inspections
- Englewood teen honored by Ohio lawmakers after amazing survival story
- Gun shot admissions at Dayton Children’s outpacing last year
There are currently no highlights.