Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Panera Bread presents $24,000 check to Dayton Childrenís Hospital autism diagnostic center
- Women's Board donates record-breaking $512,085 to Dayton Children's NICU
- Superheros scale Dayton Children's
- Double whammy of asthma and peanut allergies may be more common than once thought
- Demolition begins on Dayton Children's support services building
- May is for miracles
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new childrenís advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.