Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Englewood teen with miracle survival story named 2015 OHIO Champion Ambassador for Childrenís Miracle Network Hospitals
- New website will help shine a light on child abuse
- Cookie campaign is more than just a bake sale for Panera Bread manager
- Dayton Children's is redesignated as a Level 3 Epilepsy Center
- Panera Bread hosts "Pieces of Hope for Autism" fundraiser for Dayton Children's Hospital autism diagnostic center
- Detective work by Dayton Childrenís doctor finds right treatment that dramatically improves quality of life for patient with rare condition
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new childrenís advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.