Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- 90 percent chance of getting measles, if you are exposed and unvaccinated
- Critical care staff and patient family at Dayton Children’s named “Heroes”
- Dayton Children’s nurse honored for compassionate care
- Combating childhood obesity - a family affair
- The two ingredients that make a recipe for frostbite
- Dayton Children's names new vice president of marketing and strategic planning
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new children’s advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.