Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Convenient services that are just right for kids added close to home
- Dayton Childrenís is stepping up to meet record levels of visits
- Dayton Childrenís nurse practitioner earns elite spot
- Dayton Children's implements visitor restrictions due to high flu volumes
- Flu vaccine still important, despite strain mismatch
- Cancer patients are the real winners of Dayton Childrenís #GivingTuesday challenge
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new childrenís advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.