Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Dayton Children's honors four physicians with prestigious awards
- Kohl's Department Stores donate more than $165,000 to Dayton Children's Hospital for "Kohl's A Minute for Kids" campaign
- Local students promoted safe walking to school on International Walk to School Day
- New research finds 40 percent of teens say they’ve been hit or nearly hit while walking
- Dayton Children’s Hospital and Evenflo make the car ride safer for dozens of children
- Dayton Children’s Hospital joins with Evenflo to offer car seat inspections for Child Passenger Safety Week
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new children’s advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.