Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Keep the snow days fun and safe
- Dayton Children’s donates cribs to St. Vincent de Paul shelter
- New year brings new chief financial officer to Dayton Children’s
- Be prepared for cold temperatures
- Chief financial officer retires after 30 years
- Top holiday safety tips to help kids have fun and stay injury-free
There are currently no highlights.