Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- On National Heatstroke Prevention Day, learn to ACT fast to save a child’s life
- Dayton Children’s welcomes new member of leadership team
- Taking safety to new heights
- Beat the heat with a Blizzard and make a miracle happen
- 12-year-old patient is among first in nation to get latest technology in controlling seizures
- Inside the Dayton Children’s of the future: Reaching new heights in patient experience and world-class care
There are currently no highlights.