Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Exposure to secondhand smoke may lead to worsening of pediatric kidney disease
- Dayton Children's honors outstanding nurses
- Vickie M. Peoples named vice president of patient and family experience
- Dayton Children’s ED post-discharge callback program results published in the Journal of Emergency Nurses
- Ethan Conley will celebrate his Anthem Home Run for Life on Wednesday, May 8
- CHA-CHA sells out early to raise money for the Pediatric Cancer and Blood Disorders Care Endowment
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new children’s advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.