Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Resting those growing bodies and minds
- Dayton Children’s encourages spending with a purpose on #GivingTuesday
- Dayton Children’s Hospital receives Magnet® designation
- Dayton Children’s to implement the region's only 3T MRI
- K99.1FM’s Cares for Kids Radiothon November 20-22
- Patients at Dayton Children’s Hospital will receive lower dose of radiation during imaging procedures
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new children’s advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.