Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Dayton Childrenís names new medical director of urgent care services
- Dayton Childrenís pediatric neurology team nationally designated as a Level 3 epilepsy center
- Ohio Pediatric Care Alliance opens March 24, 2014
- Dayton Children's Hospital to stop selling sugar-sweetened beverages on campus
- Dayton Children's Hospital participating in national effort to improve patient safety in children's hospitals
- Gogi Kumar, MD, named medical director for child neurology.
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new childrenís advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.