Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Dayton Children’s newest cardiologist will inspire change, one heart at a time
- Best Doctors in America® selected
- Dayton Children’s joins regional and state efforts to oppose marijuana legalization ballot initiative
- Dynamic duo now lead the medical affairs office
- On National Heatstroke Prevention Day, learn to ACT fast to save a child’s life
- Dayton Children’s welcomes new member of leadership team
There are currently no highlights.