Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Dayton Children’s Hospital and Evenflo make the car ride safer for dozens of children
- Dayton Children’s Hospital joins with Evenflo to offer car seat inspections for Child Passenger Safety Week
- New study reveals 9 out of 10 parents move their child from booster seat to seat belt before their child is big enough
- Dayton Children’s Hospital wins state award for supporting breastfeeding in the workplace
- Warren County agreement will continue to protect children from abuse
- Dayton Children’s sees double the number of patients for respiratory illness
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new children’s advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.