Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Dayton Children's Hospital breaks ground on new, eight-story patient care tower
- Dayton Childrenís welcomes back doctor as medical director
- Dayton Childrenís Dr. Mom Squad blog wins national award
- Cruise-In, Summer Jam to benefit Dayton Childrenís Hospital
- Collaboration to provide care for high-risk pregnancies and at-risk newborns
- The forecast is in: Blizzard of miracles on Thursday, August 14
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new childrenís advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.