Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- New gastroenterologist joins Dayton Children’s team for quick, close to home care for tummy troubles
- Dayton Children's Hospital breaks ground on new, eight-story patient care tower
- Dayton Children’s welcomes back doctor as medical director
- Dayton Children’s Dr. Mom Squad blog wins national award
- Cruise-In, Summer Jam to benefit Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Collaboration to provide care for high-risk pregnancies and at-risk newborns
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new children’s advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.