Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Safe Kids Greater Dayton celebrates Bike to School Day
- Safety first in celebrating Earth Day
- Panera Bread hosts Pieces of Hope for Autism fundraiser for Dayton Children's Hospital autism diagnostic center
- April declared Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Month
- $250K grant from The Dayton Foundation helps elevate pediatric care to new heights
- Miss America visits Dayton Children’s Hospital
There are currently no highlights.