Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Legacy of former cystic fibrosis patient will help children struggling today
- Record-breaking amount raised during K99.1FM’s Cares for Kids Radiothon
- Dayton Children's looking for local artists to help decorate new tower
- K99.1FM’s Cares for Kids Radiothon November 18-20
- AT&T brings new virtual reality simulator to Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Dayton Children’s welcomes familiar face to the Board of Trustees
There are currently no highlights.