Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Teen basketball player shares how a concussion benched her
- Dayton Children’s photo selected as highlight of the 2015 Children’s Hospital Photo Exhibit
- Keep poison prevention top of mind during spring cleaning
- Dayton Children’s Hospital offers safety tips for patient families during National Patient Safety Awareness Week
- Teens donate 1,000 coloring books to Dayton Children's
- Once-in-a-lifetime photo shoot for Dayton Children’s patients with acclaimed photographer
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new children’s advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.