Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Dayton Children's Hospital participating in national effort to improve patient safety in children's hospitals
- Gogi Kumar, MD, named medical director for child neurology.
- Do you hear what I hear? Protecting your childís hearing.
- 10 tips to help your kids develop healthy heart habits
- CARE House opens doors to new building
- 6 Valuable life lessons for your child from the Winter Olympics
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new childrenís advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.