Welcome to Dayton Children's Advocacy Center
As the only independent pediatric hospital and a critical safety net for children in our 20-county region, we have a responsibility to speak out about the unique needs of children and families. Dayton Children's works with community leaders, organizations and policymakers at all levels to bring attention and response to children's health issues.
- Dayton area child travels to Capitol Hill to push for better health care access and care coordination
- Dayton Children’s Hospital Board of Trustees chair wins Ohio Hospital Association award
- Dayton Children’s photo featured on Capitol Hill
- Benefits of CT scans in children must be balanced against risks
- Dayton Children’s changes name in a planned re-branding
- Ginger Osenbaugh will celebrate her Anthem Home Run for Life on Wednesday, June 12
CARE House Campaign
We are embarking on a $2 million campaign to build a new children’s advocacy center for Montgomery County. Learn more about ways you can help.