Dayton Children's Hospital people on the move
In recent months, Dayton Children’s Hospital has strategically appointed individuals to new positions to align with their Destination 2020 plan.
The reason for Destination 2020 is to provide the right care, right now and well into the future. The hospital already has momentum on Destination 2020 and will continue on its strategic road map with key momentum builders: modern technology, the right talent, financial vitality and a proactive culture. Each of the following positions plays an important role in the hospital’s future success.
The following people have been named to these new positions. Please click on each person's name to learn more.
- Cindy Burger, MS, RN, director of critical care, emergency and trauma services assumed the position of clinical project executive. In this new position Cindy will be leading the clinical design of the long-range master facility planning and providing leadership for the Southwest Ohio Neonatal Collaborative and all the neonatal services associated with this care alliance with Miami Valley Hospital. Cindy also provides clinical guidance and leadership on new business development opportunities.
- Cindy Campbell MSN, RN, joined Dayton Children’s as the director of nursing informatics.
- Tami Wiggins MSA, RN, NE-BC, was promoted to director for critical care.
Hila Collins, MS, RN, CPNP-AC, CIC was named the director of the clinical safety and high reliability department. This department will take over what was formerly the Ohio Children’s Hospitals Solutions for Patient Safety (OCHSPS) quality initiative department.
- Merrilee Cox, MD, was appointed as our new chief medical safety officer.
- Abiodun Omoloja, MD, will assume the critical role of chief medical informatics officer on December 1, leading our efforts of better utilizing EPIC to support clinical and patient experience initiatives.
For more information, contact:
Marketing Communications Specialist