Thank you for choosing Dayton Children's for adolescent and young adult medicine care.
Please bring the following to your first visit:
- Any relevant medical records
- Log or prior menstrual history/ dates of your menstrual history
- Results for any tests not performed at a Dayton Children's facility
- Medications patient takes
during your visit:
Our team spends time with families to make sure they fully understand the patient's condition, treatment options and what to expect during and after treatment. During your first clinic visit, you can expect:
- A physical exam
- A discussion about the patient's medical history
- Urine testing
- A conversation about treatment options
Your initial clinic visit typically takes one hour. Please arrive 20 minutes early.