preparing for your appointment
Before your visit, there are a few things we'd like you to do. Having this information at your visit helps us provide the best care for your child.
- Fill out the sleep log here. The sleep log asks you to record sleep over a few days, so start tracking right away.
- Please bring the sleep log to your appointment.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early to complete check-in at the reception area 1C on the first floor.
Usually, office visits take about 40 to 60 minutes. Here's what will happen at your first visit:
- A comprehensive office visit with a board-certified sleep medicine physician.
- If needed, lab work or X-rays may be ordered.
- If needed, sleep studies will be scheduled for a later date.
If you have any questions about your child's visit, please call central scheduling at 937-641-4000, option 2. Central scheduling's hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 8:00 pm.