services and programs
The nephrology department at Dayton Children’s offers the following services:
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Kidney biopsy
- Dialysis - inpatient only
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Continuous venovenous hemofiltration
- Charcoal hemoperfusion
- Voiding dysfunction monitoring with URO dynamic testing
- Home intravenous therapy
- Medication infusions
- Nutritional support
- Parent and caregiver education and support
The nephrology department is available by phone at 937-641-3304 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
A physician referral is necessary prior to the child’s first outpatient visit. All follow up appointments will be made during your clinic visit or by calling central scheduling at 937-641-4000.