Dayton Children's to host recruitment fair
hundreds of open positions from clinical to clerical
Do you want to wake up every morning, energized to go to work? Do you want to feel like you are making a difference? Do you want to see your efforts immediately improve the life of a child?
Then join the team at Dayton Children’s!
Dayton Children’s is hosting a recruiting fair, looking for hundreds of employees. Positions include staff nurses, clinical support, clerical support, respiratory therapists, physical therapists, environmental services, patient access, pharmacy and others.
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
1414 South Patterson Boulevard
All open positions are posted on Dayton Children’s website here. Those interested are encouraged to apply online before coming to the recruitment fair, as well as bring multiple copies of their resume to the event.
top 7 reasons to work at Dayton Children’s
- We’re growing - recent expansions include a patient tower and the south campus, with much more on the way!
- Great benefits –401k match, tuition reimbursement, on-site employee health clinic and on-site day care
- Extra perks like free lunch and learns, health screenings and massages
- Flexible work schedules
- Continuing education opportunities on-site with CE credits available
- Terrific culture - great reward and recognition programs, food trucks, holiday parties, etc.
- Above all else, we take care of kids!
the Dayton Children’s difference
Joining the team at Dayton Children’s Hospital means helping to make a difference for the 320,000 patients treated each year. It is the only hospital in the Dayton region dedicated to caring for kids and it is because of the commitment of the nearly 3,000 employees that all Dayton-area kids have a great children’s hospital close to home.
A great deal of the momentum propelling the hospital’s expansion and revitalization is recruiting the right talent for every position. Dayton Children’s is driven by the values of safety, compassion, ownership, collaboration, innovation and value creation. The hospital needs individuals who embody these values and support the mission of improving the health status of all kids in the region.
There has never been a better time to join the team at Dayton Children’s to make a difference in your life and the lives of thousands of children.