construction photos and fun facts!
Progress continues on construction of the new data center and construction of the former courtyard area, the location of the future patient tower. The new data center is expected to be finished in the spring of 2015.
Below are a few fun facts about data center construction:
• We have 95 construction workers to date (we will cap at 150 for the data center).
• 8,000 linear feet of cable will be laid underground.
• The building will be 13,200-square-feet.
• There will be 1,283-cubic-yards of concrete total for the data center.
• The building will have 120,000 pounds of rebar.
• It took 28 cement trucks to pour 542 tons of concrete for the first floor.
For more information, contact: