schedule an endocrinology appointment
If you have already seen a provider in the endocrinology clinic at Dayton Children’s and need to schedule a follow-up appointment, please log in to MyKidsChart to schedule directly with your provider or call 937-641-4000. If you do not have a MyKidsChart account click here.
To inquire about a video visit please call the clinic at 937-641-3487.
Please note that new patient appointments must be done in person.
Diabetes transfer: If you are looking to transfer your diabetes care to the endocrinology clinic at Dayton Children's, please call 937-641-3487.
schedule using the online scheduling tool below for:
- Concern for growth under 13 years old
- Concern for delayed or early puberty
- Patient with documented low blood sugar
- Concern for thyroid function
- Concern for vitamin D levels
To schedule by phone please call 937-641-4000.
other conditions not listed above: please discuss a referral to our endocrinology clinic with your child's pediatrician. View a full list of conditions we treat.
other specifics to note before scheduling an appointment:
Many of our conditions require lab work prior to your visit. Please refer to the following conditions for what to have your pediatrician fax to our endocrinology clinic prior to your appointment.
Fax number: 937-641-5878
- Concern for growth under 13 years old: labs and growth chart.
- Concern for delayed or early puberty: growth chart and bone age
- Patient with documented low blood sugar: record of low blood sugards
- Concern for thyroid function: TSH and Free T4
- Concern for vitamin D levels: Record of vitamin D level