hospital medicine fellowship application and contacts
Dayton Children’s Hospital and Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Pediatric Hospital Medicine Fellowship will accept two fellows per year.
We are currently awaiting recommendation regarding the safety of in-person interviews for the 2021-2022 interview season. We will notify applicants accepted for an interview of the interview process as time draws nearer to June 2021.
For the upcoming 2022-2023 application season, our fellowship program will participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Fellow Admission Criteria
Only applicants who meet the following prerequisites will be considered for interviews:
- Completion of an approved general pediatric residency program or combined internal medicine/pediatrics residency program at time of fellowship start date
- Board eligibility or certification by the American Board of Pediatrics
- A strong interest to teach medical students, residents, and faculty
- Ability to obtain a State of Ohio Medical License
- A strong history of professionalism and ethical behavior in the workplace
- US citizenship or green card
For the 2021-2022 application season, please contact the program coordinator to request an interview using the common application found on phmfellows.org. Prospective new fellows are selected by a committee of full-time faculty.
To request an interview or for any questions please contact Cheri Russell or fill out the form below:
Medical Education/Residency Department
Office: 937-641-3433 x1