pediatric fundamental critical care support course
Thursday, May 11, 2017 - Friday, May 12, 2017 | 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Registration deadline: Friday, April 28, 2017
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Prioritize assessment needs for the critically-ill or injured infant and child.
- Select appropriate diagnostic tests.
- Identify and respond to significant changes in the unstable pediatric patient.
- Recognize and initiate management of acute life-threatening conditions.
- Determine the need for expert consultation and/or patient transfer and optimally stabilize the patient for transport.