- Grand Rounds, Children's Medical Center, Dayton, 1980: "Intracranial Berry Aneurysm in a Child."
- American College of Surgeons' Advanced Trauma Life Support (A.T.L.S.) Course For Physicians: Yearly teaching of various lectures and skill stations; testing of participants. Lectures include Pediatric Trauma
- "Pediatric Trauma" to residents and Montgomery County Paramedics
- "Emergency Medications in Pediatrics" to residents and nurses
- "Evaluation and Triage of the Pediatric Patient" to paramedics at Huber Heights and Mad River Townships
- "Drowning and Near-Drowning" to Huber Heights paramedics
- Lectures to Huber Heights paramedics on pediatric poisoning, fever, etc.
- "Management of Fluid Therapy in the Dehydrated Child", March 1984, to Children's Medical Center Transport Teams
- " Chest and Abdominal Trauma in Pediatrics” at Pediatric Trauma Seminar May 1986, to Montgomery County Paramedics and E.M.S. personnel, at Presidential Banquet Center, Kettering, Ohio
- "Emergency Room Evaluation and Management of the Pediatric Patient With Vomiting", at Pediatric Emergency Medicine Lectures to Ohio Chapter of American College of Emergency Physicians at King's Island, August, 1983
l. Chabali, R.: Diagnostic Use of Anion and Osmolal Gaps in Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Pediatric Emergency Care, June, 1997
2. Ibid. excerpted in: Stockman, J. A., 1999 Yearbook of Pediatrics, Mosby, Inc., March 1999.
3. Chabali, R.: Transient Erythroblastopenia of Childhood Presenting with Shock and Metabolic Acidosis. Pediatric Emergency Care, October, 1994
4. Chabali, R., Haynes, R.E.: Cardiovascular Involvement in Kawasaki Syndrome: A Review of the Literature. Southern Medical Journal, March, 1983
5. Chabali, R., Matre, W.M., Greene, M.K.: Infant with Irritability, Feeding Problems and Progressive Developmental Abnormalities Presenting Repeatedly to a Pediatric Emergency
Department. Pediatric Emergency Care, April, 1997.
6. Rodin, A., Chabali, R., Minella, P., et al.: Intracranial Berry Aneurysm in a Child. J. of Peds., January 1982
7. Singer, J.I., Buchino, J.J., Chabali, R.: Selected Laboratory in Pediatric Emergency Care. Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America, May 1987, 4:2, 377-396.
8. Rosenberg, N.M., Christian, C.W., Knazik, S.R., Chabali, R., et al.: Ethical and Moral Dilemmas (Case discussions in Section of Pediatric Controversies), Pediatric Emergency Care, April, 1999
9. Constructed a training package of Pediatric Emergency Medicine with post-test, used by housestaff rotating through our Emergency Department, 1982-1995