- medical school: Wright State University School of Medicine
- internship: Eisenhower Army Medical Center
- residency: Eisenhower Army Medical Center
- fellowship: Madigan Army Medical Center
- board certification: Radiology
US and cardiac imaging
Dr. Light is an assistant clinical professor of pediatrics at Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine.
I like the challenges of gathering data and putting it together.
it feels like home. I studied here, spent 26 years in the Army, then I came home.
it is just the right size for kids and families.