COVID-19 vaccines at Dayton Children's
Are you looking for a vaccine or booster for your child? Please use one of the following options:
- Dayton Children's Kids Express
- Ages 6 months to 21 years
- Appointment preferred but walk-ins are accepted. | Save your spot at childrensdayton.org/saveyourspot
- Pfizer vaccine administered
- Parent/guardian must be present to sign consent
- Available 7 days a week
- Locations: Springboro, Beavercreek, Mason and West Chester
- Public Health Dayton & Montgomery County - Learn more
- Other options: Search Ohio’s vaccine management solution for other locations near you.
- For Medicaid members
If you have questions about the vaccine, including the COVID-19 vaccine and children, please view our frequently asked questions.