COVID-19 resources and FAQs
We are committed to providing our patient families with information and resources to help manage your health and overall well-being. Browse this page for tips from our experts on a variety of topics, links to trusted state and national sources, and more.
parents' FAQs answered
We've compiled and answered some frequently asked questions from parents about COVID-19.
health and happiness tips from our experts
We care for the whole child, including their mental health and well-being. Our experts are sharing ways to help your family navigate these times, including how to stay in touch with your teachers, helping kids manage disappointment or anxiety around this significant change in their daily lives, and a lot more. We are continuously adding new information, so be sure to check back on our blog or our YouTube channel often for new tools and tips!
ways to help
We are incredibly appreciative of the community’s support during these uncertain times. We continue to receive so many requests about how the community can help. We want to share answers to the most common questions we’ve received about offering help.
information sheets to download and print
These sheets can be printed and shared with the community as necessary.
About COVID, prevention and testing
- About COVID (novel coronavirus)
- 6 steps to protect yourself against COVID-19
- FAQs about COVID-19 test results
- MISC in kids
- Types of COVID-19 tests
- CDC Fact Sheet – COVID-19
Wearing a mask
Tips to help your children cope
At home care
Quarantine and isolation
- What do quarantine and isolation mean?
- How to quarantine or isolate at home
- Being ready to quarantine
School and child care
- Is it safe to send kids back to school?
- Is it safe to send my kids to childcare?
- Preparing for hybrid in-person/remote learning
- Preparing for in-person learning
- Preparing for remote learning
local and national resources
These are trusted sources for up-to-date information on COVID-19 in our community and around the world.