Dayton Children’s Foundation Board allocates donated funds every year for programs, research, advocacy and technology to benefit patients and support the mission of our hospital. The role of the Foundation Board is to help ensure the hospital has the resources it needs to provide the very best care for our children.
The Foundation Board accepts outright endowment gifts, estate gifts and bequests specifically designated to Dayton Children's. Members of the investment committee oversee the investments of gifts in order to manage the funds' assets effectively and prudently.
On an annual basis, the Dayton Children's Foundation supports priority programs that benefit as many of Dayton Children's patients as possible. The Foundation does not accept independent or outside proposals for consideration.
- Nick Roberts – Chair
- Jeff Klank - Vice Chair
- Janel Barnett – Treasurer
- Heidi Hennessy – Secretary
- Janel Barnett – owner, Synergy Building Systems
- The Honorable Bill Beagle – senior director for the Policy and Program Administration for State Treasurer Robert Sprague; Former State Senator
- Chris Bergman – vice president and chief financial officer, Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Mike Bevis – senior partner, Strategic Sales & Marketing Partners, LLC
- Peter Duffey – vice president, Park National Bank
- Gregory Eberhart, MD – medical director, Cornerstone Pediatrics
- Jonathan Faulkner – attorney partner, Elliott, Faulkner & Webber
- Deborah Feldman – president & chief executive officer, Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Toby Henderson – attorney, Sebaly Shillito + Dyer, LPA
- Heidi Hennessy – director of human resources, Hartzell Propeller
- Lindsay Johnson – attorney, Freund, Freeze, and Arnold and Women’s Board representative
- Jeff Klank – partner, Canal Capital Holdings, LLC
- Peggy Lehner – former State Senator, Ohio Senate 6th District
- Laura Lewis – TWIG Auxiliary representative
- Robert Lober – pediatric neurosurgeon, Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Jena Pado, CFRE – executive director, Dayton Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Matt Price – chief operating officer, PeopleFirst Staffing
- Sharmila Rao – consultant, Bridgewater Consulting Group
- Nick Roberts – vice president of marketing, Cox Media Group
- Darrick J. Weeks – chief operating officer, ShawnTech, Inc.
- Matthew Yoder – senior vice president and chief commercial officer, Speedway