Dayton Children’s Foundation Board allocates donated funds every year for programs, research, advocacy and technology to benefit patients and support the mission of our hospital. The role of the Foundation Board is to help ensure the hospital has the resources it needs to provide the very best care for our children.
The 21-member Foundation Board accepts outright endowment gifts, estate gifts and bequests specifically designated to Dayton Children's. Members of the investment committee oversee the investments of gifts in order to manage the funds' assets effectively and prudently.
On an annual basis, the Dayton Children's Foundation supports priority programs that benefit as many of Dayton Children's patients as possible. The Foundation does not accept independent or outside proposals for consideration.
- Nick Roberts – chair
- Darrick Weeks – vice chair
- Janel Barnett – secretary
- Sandy Pierce – treasurer
- Susan F. Baker – TWIG auxiliary representative
- Janel Barnett – Synergy Building Systems
- The Honorable Bill Beagle – senior director for the Policy and Program Administration for State Treasurer Robert Sprague and former state Senator
- Chris Bergman – vice president and chief financial officer, Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Mike Bevis – senior partner, Strategic Sales & Marketing Partners LLC
- Peter Duffey – commercial loan officer, Richwood Bank
- Gregory Eberhart, MD – pediatrician, Cornerstone Pediatrics
- Deborah Feldman – president & CEO, Dayton Children’s Hospital
- Toby Henderson – attorney, Sebaly Shillito + Dyer
- Heidi Hennessy – (Women’s Board representative) director of human resources, Hartzell Propeller
- Helen Jones-Kelley – executive director, Montgomery County ADAMHS Board
- Anthony R. (Tony) Kenney – president and CEO, Speedway, LLC
- Jeff Klank - former owner, Advantage RN
- Helen Jones-Kelley - executive director, Montgomery County ADAMHS Board
- Kevin L. McDonald – senior vice president and trust officer, Key Private Bank
- Jena Pado, CFRE – executive director, Dayton Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Sandra K. Pierce, CPA, CFP – principal/financial advisor, Parallel Advisors, LLC
- Sharmila Rao – CEO, First Billing Services
- Nick Roberts – vice president of marketing, Cox Media Group
- Ed Wade, CPIA, CSRM – owner, Wade Insurance Company
- Darrick J. Weeks – chief operating officer, ShawnTech Communications, Inc.
- Sarah Worley – attorney, Dungan & Leferve Co., LPA
- Matt Yoder, senior vice president and chief commercial officer, Speedway
- Ruth C. Mead (chair emeritus)