A wide variety of resources are available to you and your office to ensure the highest quality care is available to you and your patients through Dayton Children's.
- Start Talking Consent Form for Opioid Prescriptions
- Medical services organization (MSO)
- Medication resource center
- Laboratory manual
- Sedation module
- Asthma action plan
- Dictation access request
- Remote access request
- Quick Reference Guide (directory)
- Mental Health Community Resources Directory
Learn more about our services:
Find resources for your families!
Online referral form
Did you know you can make a referral to any of our specialty clinics online? Use the form below to submit directly to central scheduling.
Finding the latest trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. Pediatric Link, Dayton Children's e-newsletter offers timely and up-to-date information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's.