Resources and Tools
A wide variety of resources are available to you and your office to ensure the highest quality care is available to you and your patients through Dayton Children's.
- Patient education materials- KidsHealth sheets, brochures and fliers on saftey and nutrition
- Order resources online- Referral forms, maps
- Start Talking Consent Form for Opioid Prescriptions
- Medication resource center
- Laboratory manual
- Sedation module
- Asthma action plan
- Dictation access request
- Remote access request
- Quick Reference Guide (directory)
- Mental Health Community Resources Directory
Finding the latest trusted child health and safety information doesn't have to be hard. Pediatric Link, Dayton Children's e-newsletter offers timely and up-to-date information for health care professionals from the experts you trust at Dayton Children's.